Volodymyr Zelensky, showman and a candidate for the President of Ukraine, on April 18 introduced experts from his team on the air of 1+1 TV channel.
“We worked for three months. All these people are volunteers in politics. This is our social mission. With these people we are going to build strong, mighty, free Ukraine that will not be Russia’s little sister and Europe’s corrupt partner” – declared Zelensky.
After that, he introduced those to whom he is going to offer jobs in his administration if he wins election and specified their functions.
- Ruslan Stepanchuk, state and legal institutions reform;
- Ivan Bakanov, connections with Verkhovna Rada;
- Dmytro Razumkov, domestic politics;
- Oleksandr Danylyuk, foreign affairs, economy, financial and banking policies;
- Ruslan Riaboshapka, law enforcement and anti-corruption policies;
- Halyna Yanchenko, anti-corruption policies, digital solutions for the state institutions;
- Denys Monastyrsky, law enforcement institutions;
- Serhii Ionushas, justice system;
- Ivan Aparshin, security and defense;
- Iryna Venediktova, court system reform;
- Danylo Hetmantsev, economy, finance and taxes;
- Viktoria Strahova, banking sector;
- Mykhailo Fedorov, head of digital solutions;
- Oleksandr Merezhko, international affairs, democracy;
- Oleh Bondarenko, ecology;
- Maryna Bardina, equal rights and opportunities policy;
- Serhii Kalchenko, electoral law;
- Andrii Gerus, energy, housing and communal property, anti-monopoly regulation;
- Serhii Babak, science and education;
- Evgen Komarovsky, healthcare.
First round of election of the President of Ukraine took place on March 31. According to CVK Zelensky received 30.24% of votes, and acting head of the state Petro Poroshenko got 15.95%. They are to face each other in the second round election on April 21, 2019.
On April 4 Riaboshapka promised that before the second round Zelensky would introduced people who would execute his action plan in case of his electoral victory.